Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sweet Sunday...

I finished my last week's "to do" list late last night after all our non-stop running was done. This pillow was the last thing on my list and I love the way it turned out. I didn't have time during the week to run to St. Croix County Dry Goods to get the fabric I had in mind so I ran yesterday morning while Tom was doing his own errands. Then we ran to a few estate sales in Minneapolis...
And I found this hat, I don't collect hats, I only buy them for the millinery. And this one came in it's original Daytons box...lucky me!
And I found just a few other odds and ends, neither of us found anything spectacular.
After we hit the estate sales we went to visit my dad who was just moved to his Transitional Care Unit. Of course some things weren't right so I had to bother the nurse (and bother the nurse, and bother the nurse) but luckily by 6:00 he had everything he needed. Matt is feeling much better and after having 6 days off from school is ready to go back tomorrow. This week should be smooth sailing (knock on wood). My "to do" list is very small: 1. re-grout the master shower 2. fix the chair I ripped apart. Tom is FINALLY hanging my chandelier this morning so I'm really excited about that...for some strange reason it makes me want to clean!

No comments: