Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring (Break) is Here!

Ok...it may not be spring literally but today begins our school district's spring break. Unfortunately with my dad in and out of surgery and rehabilitation hospitals we thought it best to stick close to home. So...our spring break will not be full of sand and sun, it will be filled with a trip to Superior, Wisconsin to visit the college Matt will most likely be attending in the fall...AND...(hold on to your hats) a mini road trip to Omaha to check out the Henry Doorly Zoo (and my two of the best antique shops ever...Second Chance and Brass Armadillo).
My Etsy shop will remain open since we'll only be gone a few days. Any purchases will ship out on Wednesday the 16th. All purchases to date have been posted.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

I'm sure it will be a charming and peaceful Spring break nonetheless. You're a good daughter taking care of your dad so well.
(Love your new album. Are you surprised? ;)

Auntie Cake said...

Your spring break is early for a MN school. Hope your dad is making a speedy recovery. I have a senior this year too. I can't stand it, I think I have been teary eyed since Christmas of 09. The reality that she would be leaving hit then. I am NOT ready for it!

Enjoy your travels, and hope you find some delicious "new" treasures! Hopefully when you get back, you will able to see a little bit of green grass. Then again, maybe not. I think we are getting more snow this week.
Kate

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Have some FUN while visiting your Dad.
I still don't see a follower gadget on your sidebar...
Deb