Friday, March 18, 2011

Look what I got!

So my new friend Cerri contacted me to see if I'd be interested in doing a private swap. I'm an avid reader of her blog so I knew she had been working on these canvas totes cause she gave us a little tease here...although she didn't have them listed in her shop she was kind enough to give me one in our swap! And it is so darn cute! I just love it! So, when she lists them in her shop make sure you grab one before they're all gone.
And a little birdie I made from the pattern in this book.
I had to tweek the pattern just a bit because the body was way too small to support the head. I'm currently working on the peacock but don't like the material I used (it's too stretchy) so back to the drawing board...and I think I'm going to tweek that pattern as well to make her a little smaller. I'm off to the garden center...the birds are searching for food so I need to make them happy. Hope you have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

Stop! So stinkin' cute!
Oh, that Cerri and her delicious projects all the time! She should bottle her creativity and sell it by the ounce.