Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Very SCARY Un-Birthday To Me...

Let me preface this story by reminding those who have been following along for some time (and giving a little background to those newer readers) that I love buying creepy old doll heads to scare my neice, Jordan. She and her mother (my older sister) live in Virginia all year except for the summers, which are spent in their newly acquired "Minnesota Home"...which also happens to be a stone's throw from my house...because of the close proximity I can easily sneak over and hide doll heads in various places in hopes of...let's just say, "surprising" Jordan.
So, I may or may not have had a birthday last week. My sister apologized in advance as she knew my gift would be late but promised "it will be worth the wait". It showed up yesterday, all wrapped in pretty paper that I'm sure she made herself with the cutest card I've ever seen (which she also made herself) but tucked deep in the box was this..........................

Sebastian was not pleased! I promise these two creepy mccreepsters won't be hanging around my house long...I think it's time I run over and check on my sisters house! (but don't worry Madison, as always, I promise not to get you.)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I really thought you'd hang that lovely painting in your living room and then put the dog on one of your antique shelves for everyday display. I just got rid of those things out of my house. I only wanted to see them in YOUR house.

Jessica Rodarte said...

lol! I really like that painting. Really! It's creepy in a charming kinda way. The dog does creep me out though. Poor Sebastian!