Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's official...

Alice and Elsie is officially registered with the Secretary of the State of Minnesota, my legal notice of the Certificate of Assumed Name is being published in the local newspaper (a requirement), I've got my tax ID number, I've signed up to sell at my first show (more details to follow) and I'm now in the process of finding a suitable space to rent in an antique shop. The house has literally been taken over with all my junking finds...there's the pile that's ready to be inventoried, the pile that needs to be repurposed or Trash-to-Treasur-ed, the pile that I want to keep but know that I shouldn't because I need inventory (like the pitcher below) and the pile that's been packed up and ready to store until needed.
It's a lot of work but I'm enjoying myself...and the hubby is having fun scouting out estate sales and garage sales for me (but he thinks he gets a finders fee...haha, silly man). Ok...gotta run, tonight is my volunteer night!

2 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

How exciting! Yay!

dragonflydreamer said...

Congratulations! I wish you much success and joy in taking Alice and Elsie to the next level.

xo Susi xo