Sunday, August 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Since Tom and Sebastian were gone all week I had plenty of time to clean my craft room. I'm always more inspired when I can actually see my supplies, most of the time they're buried under piles of paper and ribbon. I knew that both "boys" would be happy to finally be home so I thought I would make a little felt house...Some of my inspiration came from a blog I visited a while back...not sure if it was Pam Garrison's or Charlotte Lyon's. I had so much fun making the house that I made a few felt acorns...
Then I made a mushroom...
Then I made a heart...
Then I hung them all together from a wooden hoop tied with colorful fabric...
Then I hung it in my kitchen...
Then the "boys" finally came home...
Ahhh...home sweet home!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That would make the greatest "welcome to the neighborhood" gift!! *hint*hint*