Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pocket Organizer Swap...

I participated in my friend Jessica's pocket organizer swap, she hosted and I was lucky enough to end up as her partner. I received my package in the mail yesterday and WOW...she sent some serious loot! Here's the cute little organizer...I couldn't fit everything she sent in the pockets or you wouldn't be able to see the cute organizer.

And here's a picture of all the bags full of goodies, there were vintage cabinet photos, ledger papers, playing cards, oodles and oodles of buttons, brooches, wallpaper, postcards and tons of other stuff. It'll take me weeks just to look at it all.

Thanks Jessica! Glad you hosted and even more glad we ended up being partners!

3 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

I'm so glad you liked it, Rachel! :) Enjoy your goodies. xo.

Fran. said...

Jessica is a rock star and she gives straight from her heart!! What a blessing for you!!! I know you will cherish this swap forever!! XO Fran.

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Awesome "loot" (as you call it) Rachel!!!
I just left Jessica's blog and I'm totally about to faint with all of the goodie goodness!!!!
Your pockets are precious ~ ya'll made an excellent swap couple :)
Now I'm going to be really nosey and continue scrolling down to read your blog...I see you've been published in some of my favorite magazines!!!! Yay!!!!