Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A treat for myself...

I've wanted one of those cute little Fuji Instax Mini camera forever...my niece Jordan got one from Santa so I've been coveting hers but I'm such a cheapskate I couldn't bring myself to spend the money. Lucky for me the price is about half of what it was back in November so I broke down and bought one...along with tons and tons of film.

I LOVE those cute little credit card size photos...guess I'll have to make a special album just for them! Needless to say, my kids and tired of me getting in their face with the darn thing so I had to move on to my youngest niece Molly who was more than happy to give me a huge smile (see her pic underneath Sebastian.)

Today was a big day for me...it was my last day at the TV station I've worked at for 15 looooooong years. I wasn't sad at all and didn't shed any tears (despite all the crying by my co-workers). It was definitely time for me to move on and I'm looking forward to starting my new job on Monday. In the meantime I've got a few days to play...I wonder how much junking I can squeeze in?

No comments: