Here's a better look at that poor little pins drawer.
1. To begin the transformation I painted everything with a light coat of Apple Barrel acrylic paint in Victorian Green (love that color). After it dried I painted a light coat of crackle medium over the green areas. I used a light coat for smaller cracks...the heavier the coat the larger the cracks.2. After that dried I painted over the crackle medium with another coat of the same Apple Barrel paint.
3. I used little stamped scraps of ledger paper as drawer labels. I hammered little pronged bezels that I purchased from this Etsy store over the stamped labels. It reminds me of an old card catalog.My trash to treasure items are starting to pile up in my studio so I'll be putting this little goodie up for sale in my Etsy shop. If you're interested in purchasing it keep an eye out, I'll try to get it listed this week!