Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I'm Working On...

I ordered prints of about 80 of my Instagram photos from Origrami.com
They print the photos similar to retro Polaroids and as an added bonus, for the back you can choose from a few different themes like a retro camera silhouette, postcard style, a map of your Instagram photo location...or it'll print the first comment from your Instagram post...doesn't matter which you order, they're all super cute.
 Sorta makes me cringe when I glue it down cause the back is just as cute as the front.
And if pretty packaging is your thing, you'll love that your photos come in a cute little "photo file" box with a white silhouette of a retro camera printed on it (just like on the back of the photos.)
 I've been slowly adding my origrami prints to this journal I made at the end of 2012...
 I still have a million photos to add but I'm just taking my time, enjoying the process.

 Maybe I'll finish by the end of 2014?

No comments: