Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Decorating...

 I absolutely love Halloween. I love haunted houses, scary movies (as long as the hubby isn't out of town), the creepy decorations and I love dressing in costume to hand out candy.
My two oldest, who love Halloween as much as I do, are away at college so I find that I decorate less each year...this pleases my one remaining child as he just plain ol' hates Halloween and forbids me to put out anything too scary...he must get that from his dad's side of the family.  I guess that just means there's less junk to put away in the end!

I made a few paper mache witch hats, this little bat boy and a glow-in-the-dark spider wreath...I'm going for a glow-in-the-dark theme this year for the trick-or-treaters.
 
Now, if only I could stop myself from eating all the Halloween candy!

1 comment:

Jessica Rodarte said...

Looks amazing. :) The wide-eyed pumpkins remind me of the mayor from The Nightmare Before Christmas.