Saturday, May 25, 2013

Treasures...

This arrived in the mail yesterday...can't tell you how happy I am about it.  I've been wanting this book for some time now (love the movie Out of Africa) but I didn't want to pay a ton of money for it...seems that everyone wants it now because of the zebra stripe cover.  I scored mine for mere pennies (okay, maybe mere dollars, but nowhere near what they go for on Etsy or Ebay)
I got the fantastic antique typewriter at this weekend's flea market for only $5.00...only down fall is that it's REALLY, REALLY heavy.
And these are my other flea market treasures...didn't find a ton of stuff but I'm so happy with what I did find!  $4.00 doll head anyone?  No??

2 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

That cover. is awesome.

Auntie Cake said...

Hey Rach,
Love your typewriter and all your new goodness you have been creating. You are so awesome. Oh, that cottage looks so inviting. You will have the best time. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Enjoy summer, it's finally here!
Kate