Saturday, February 19, 2011

Paper Bag Albums Galore...

I took the day off work yesterday to tour some Trasitional Care Units for my dad and because the boys were off school (even though they really don't need me home...I mean, come on...Matt's 18.) So after I finished my tours I got busy in my "studio" while Sebastian played with a friend and Matt watched TV. I was quite productive but am now being taken over by fabric and paper bag albums...but they're all listed in my Etsy shop so I hope they go quick...here's a little peek:


And I also listed some more packs of those Michigan estate sale photos...

Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?
I'm off to get ready for my date tonight...Tom and I are finally celebrating our anniversary and Valentine's Day...better late than never!

3 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

You so make the best albums. I'm beyond serious when I tell you how much I love 'em!

Irma said...

Thanks for the recent visit to my blog. These paper bag albums are to die for...simply STUNNING!

Sandra Foster said...

Hi! Your blog is very interesting. Love the work you do with birds and lace. I am inviting you to drop over to my blog(s) when you are not busy creating. Sandra