Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sew Somerset Winter 2011

I'm finally getting around to posting my layout in the Winter 2011 issue of Sew Somerset. It's a book I made about me and the hubby...I can't wait to get it back!


I've had more comments emailed to me about this layout than any other of my layouts so I'm considering doing some books and kits for my Etsy shop. Of course the number of kits will depend upon the amount of vintage supplies I have on hand...but maybe that'll be a good excuse to drag Val out treasure hunting again!

3 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

You are so talented! What a pretty book you made! I had Sew Somerset in my hands yesterday, but they wouldn't take my coupon for it as it was already 10% off (I had a 40% off coupon and I wanted to use that instead) so being as stubborn and cheap as I am, I said I'll get it next time when it's not on sale and I can use my stinkin' coupon. I wish I had browsed through it before I left it.

Beth said...

We loved it Rachel!

Irma said...

Hi Rachel,
Just wanted to let you know that your 'It's About Us' album was the sole reason I bought SewSomerset ;)
Your art is inspiring, and I'll be a follower of your blog!
Irma