Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1, 2010

Happy December 1st! Sebastian has been a little under the weather lately so I knew it would happen sooner or later and wouldn't ya know it was "sooner". I've been on a very (very) low carb diet but today I went crazy and got a big fat juicy hamburger and greasy deep fried french fries...just when I sat down to feast the call came from the school to pick him up. I guess I should thank him huh???
So, while he played (yes, played) I put out more Christmas decorations.
You would think I'd be smart enough to take my pictures during the daylight hours since I was home most of the day (it gets dark in MN by 5:00 in the winter)...so I'll blame my crummy photo on the lack of light!

1 comment:

Jessica Rodarte said...

I'm sorry to hear about Sebastian! I hope he gets better soon. Burger and fries sounds delicious. I'm on a flipping diet, too. Hating it.
I love your advent calendar!