Thursday, July 24, 2014

Master Bath Remodel...

We're rehabbing our Master Bath.  Yippee!

We've come to a decision on who is going to do the work for us now I just need to decide on the shower tiles.  Not an easy decision when there are so many choices!


I like the small aqua squares above...but I also like these mermaid/fish scale type tiles below mixed with the patterned tiles on the base of the shower...Although, I have a feeling these tiles would be a little pricier than the small squares.


These are gorgeous!  They're called quatrefoil tiles and I can't find them for sale anywhere...again, probably really pricey..but sheesh, they're so pretty!
(http://kriciapalmerhome.blogspot.com)

Benjamin Moore paint samples...I'm really liking "f"

Our vanity sits in a little alcove so will look very similar to this photo...I'm going to do the towel racks on either side but one large mirror (cause I'm too cheap to hire an electrician to convert our one light fixture to two light fixtures)



Target bath rug...


Home Depot double sink vanity...I'm not a marble person but this might have to do, I think I love it.

We hope to start on the project in late August.

I'll be sure to take a lot of before and after photos to show you...after that is the Hubby's man cave!

Note:  All photos are from pinterest and I tried my best to link back to the original source.

No comments: