Sunday, August 22, 2010

Circus Circus...

I found this fabulous vintage picture of German circus performers (circa 1926) while junking this weekend...along with a (very) few other goodies. Isn't it fantastic? I paid more than I wanted to but there was just something about it, I knew I wouldn't be able to leave without it (that and the fact that the dealer knocked $8 off the original price!) It wasn't the greatest weekend for finding treasures, as you can see by my slim pickins' but that just gave me more time to do some (re)decorating.
I was inspired by Lobster and Swan's layout in the newest Artful Blogging magazine that I decided to do my own "postcard swag"...right in the family room. Thankfully Tom didn't say anything...but I'd better be careful, I think I'm walking a fine line! Good thing I baked him his favorite birthday cake this morning!
PS...Happy birthday Rydel

No comments: