Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cambridge Flea Market...

Tom and I got up at the crack of dawn to make the 1 hour trek to Cambridge for the annual antique and flea market. Usually there are so many vendors we never make it all the way through and we usually run out of cash somewhere along the way. This year we were prepared...comfortable shoes, lots of cash and a cooler full of diet dr. pepper! Wouldn't you know it...it was much smaller this year, at least it seemed so to the both of us, and all the good stuff was way over-priced. So this is all I came home with and half of it is from a "community center garage sale" that we hit on the way home because we were desperate.
The vintage Pinocchio game is for Matt's disney collection...


These are vintage movie reel mailing boxes....
and this is my "find of the day"...I can't tell you what I paid for these because you'd all be so jealous! Now I have vintage playing cards coming out of my ears...might have to put some of these in my Etsy shop. We won't be doing any junking today...I'm burnt out and it's much too hot and humid to be outdoors for more than 30 seconds...enjoy your Sunday...I'm heading to my craft room!

No comments: