Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiny Books Galore!

I participated in Julie Colling's Tiny Book Swap and my goodies arrived today in this absolutely adorable hand made envelope. I wouldn't expect anything less from the fabulous host but she went above and beyond what anyone would expect. All the participant names, book titles and blog names are listed in another tiny book she made for us...see it tucked under the lace bow? I've been thinking of nifty ways to showcase all the books but I think I may just leave them in the wonderful envelope...what do you think? Aren't they lovely? I'm looking forward to reading through each one tonight while snuggled up on the couch watching olympic ice dancing. What a perfect way to start my weekend!Thank you for being such a gracious swap host Julie and thank you to all who participated...your books are little works of art!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Glad to find your blog through participating in this tiny little book swap! Aren't they yummy? I feel so lucky to have these little treasures! Too bad I wasn't paying more attention to the directions! I made my a little big.... oops. Jamie V in MT
http://rem-nants.blogspot.com