Tuesday, January 13, 2009

COLD, COLD, COLD!

OMG! It's so cold today, this morning when the kids left for school it was -16 with wind chills making it -31, yes, that's not a typo, I really said MINUS THIRTY ONE DEGREES! The high was only -2 and it's quickly dropping so tonight's temp will hover around -18.

Yesterday we got dumped on with about 6 inches of snow...Me, Matt, Buster and Tom went sledding up the street by a little pond...here are some pictures from our little sledding adventure...












We had so much fun despite needing to run to Mead Optometry to get Buster's glasses repaired after a nasty spill and the fact that I complained about getting a concusion after an even nastier spill. We're supposed to get another 1-3 inches overnight...I didn't think it snowed when it was this cold but we'll see if I'm wrong in the morning.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am cold just looking at the pictures. I can't remember ever being in cold that COLD!! Looks like you had a lot of fun though!!