Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I've been holed up in my studio getting ready for the Handmade Christmas Craft Fair that's less than a month away. (Ooops...looks like one of my little snowmen is making a break for it!)

I've been making tags, burlap stockings, pinecone santas, ephemera journals, ephemera packets and my favorite fabric and paper bag albums. The craft fair is Saturday, December 3rd from 10:00 - 7:00 at Trinity City Church in St. Paul (Minnesota). Check out the website for more details and a glimpse at the 46 vendors! Looks like it's sure to be a good time!

2 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE the tags, you have given me some great ideas (I'm hosting our family Christmas gathering this year) ... I too am from MN and I plan on attending that craft fair in search of some great finds! :)

Jessica Rodarte said...

Rachel...
Everything is just so stinking cute.