Saturday, November 12, 2011

Handmade Christmas Craft Fair...



Here are a few more fabric and bag albums I made for the Handmade Christmas Craft Fair...

I started dipping into the "save for myself" stash of millinery and fabric and I know I'll be a little sad when they sell but one person can't possibly use 70 albums...so, alas, I must part with them.
I bundled up some of my old post office "city" cards...





and made a few little mushroom and vintage millinery tags...and I have enough mushrooms to make a few more.
I posted a photo of these bulap stockings a few weeks ago but changed them a little...the original was too plain so this is the gussied-up final product. I did take a little break from crafting to do a some genealogy (prompted by a lovely lady who gave me a big family "hint") and I found out the most exciting information about my Father's Great Great Grandfather...turns out we are quite famous in the settling of St. Paul, Minnesota, the naming of Como Lake (I graduated from Como High School) and the settling Arden Hills, Minnesota (even have a park named after us)...can't wait to tell my Dad!


Sorry about the wonky spacing, sometimes it just does that and I can't seem to fix it no matter how hard I try! =)

1 comment:

Jessica Rodarte said...

O. M. G.
I wish I lived close by so I could check out the event. Then again, I would probably be directing everybody away from your booth so I can have all your handmade things to myself...
It's probably a good thing I am states away.
I love it all.