Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A New Adventure...

I've been trying to get my house in order...I think it's coming along nicely. I've mainly been painting everything in sight, like this old mirror...

and this old little cupboard (love this color!)...and...I've decided that it's time to turn Shelby's room into my official studio because Alice and Elsie is growing...(or at least I hope it is...)
I've been working the same job for 16 years, I used to absolutely love it but now I'm really just burnt out...so...Tom and I have been working on a few ideas that will hopefully allow me to cut down on hours and eventually quit altogether so I can once again do something that I absolutely love! I've got the ball rolling and am busy doing all my homework and applying for all the stuff I need to have to operate an "official" business in Minnesota. I'm a little anxious and a lot excited about this, it may not pan out but I'll regret it if I don't give it a try. I'll tell you more as soon as I feel that it's a little more "real" ...so...if you don't see regular Trash to Treasure posts or my Etsy store goes empty, you'll know why! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: