Thursday, August 16, 2012

Is it too early...

At my Friday Art group last Friday we made these little paper clay halloween kitties at Kates house.  It takes a few days for the paper clay to dry so we didn't get to paint them while there.  I painted mine a few days ago and love how it turned out.  I think I'll be making a few more...and perhaps some paper clay snowmen too!
Not sure if the other ladies in my group finished their projects but here are links to their blogs should you want to venture over to see if they've also posted their finished projects:

Happy ummmm......Halloween?   =0

3 comments:

painted fish studio said...

it's never too early for halloween! love your kitty. i haven't painted mine yet, hoping to do that this weekend!

Auntie Cake said...

Love, love, love how your kitty turned out! So sweet. It feels like Halloween is coming fast!

Jessica Rodarte said...

Not too early! So cute!