Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Addicted to Mario...

I haven't been able to get much done in my studio...or around the house for that matter...since I've become addicted to the Super Mario Bros. video game we bought for the kids for Christmas...I manage to get dinner ready and help Sebastian with his homework but after that forget it! It's been so bad that I just finally got my 25 Days of Christmas album done last night. I did manage to make this little album (at Tom's recommendation) to send in to a publisher but the deadline is fast approaching and I'm not quite finished with everything that's required...better hide the Wii controllers so I can break free of Mario's grip!
I hope everyone's new year is off to a good start!

1 comment:

Jessica Rodarte said...

I saw your paper bag album in Sew Somerset, and I loved it. I had to come check out your blog! I love this book, too. Will you let me know when it is published so I can make sure to pick up that magazine?
I enjoy making paper bag albums(here's an example
), too; I can appreciate the time and effort that goes into making them!
:)