Friday, January 11, 2013

Hooray for Friday...

Hello there and Happy Friday! I ran down to the antique shop this morning to take some photos of my furniture...got an exciting venture that I'll talk about more in a few days so I'll be moving all my antique furniture out of the shop. While I was there I grabbed a few small items to list in my Etsy shop.
Isn't this Hen just adorable? Love all the colors on her. She's a little planter but you could also use her to hold pens, pencils or markers. Let's just say that I wouldn't be sad if she never sells!
These are some of my simple handmade journals full of new and vintage papers and ephemera.
And this little fancy salt and pepper shaker set...I think I have an addiction to shakers...any type of shakers as long as they're vintage. I've had some good luck lately selling shakers so we'll see if these babies go quick.
The hubs is out tonight so I think I'll watch a movie and do some stitching after dinner ...not sure what I'm in the mood for but I'm sure it'll end up be something girly! Hope you have a great weekend!


No comments: