Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wishy Washi

I have been going Washi Tape crazy lately...purchased 15 rolls from Etsy in the past week or so...


I would use them on everything if I could...and I might even try this (but not so sure how it'll turn out since my keyboard is black)...I got mine here, here, here and here...


but you can search Washi Tape on Etsy and find your own! The movie ticket stub is for We Bought A Zoo...I took the boys to see it Friday night and it got two thumbs up all around, you've got to see it if you haven't yet, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

4 comments:

Auntie Cake said...

Oh. My. Word! I love washi tape. I am drooling over your 15 rolls. Have fun making things!
Kate

www.wishywashi.com said...

Hi, we love you too!

Jessica Rodarte said...

I went a little crazy buying washi tape a few weeks ago, too. Did you see the ones in Cerri's tapes(at Little Pink Studio)?
Seeing your post makes me want to buy some more.
That or Dennison labels...

Jessica Rodarte said...

oops... I meant Cerri's shop.
It's been a while since you have had an inbox full of my emails... It was time.