Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer blues...I'm mean pinks

Typically, when junking, I'm drawn to blue...blue fabric, blue furniture and blue dishes like these beauties... But lately I'm finding myself drawn to pink...even all the things we've been buying for Shelby's dorm room are pink...and the strange thing is that I'm not really a pink kind of girl. I can count the number of pink things I own on one hand.but look at this bowl...who could resist?
These items were meant for my Junk Bonanza booth but I've come to realize that I'm really only kidding myself...I'll never be able to part with them. Anyone have any good ideas what I can do with a pink floral bowl in a house full of green and brown?

2 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

Blues and pinks together are heavenly if you ask me. :) I think pink, brown, and green are complementary colors. So, it works out, I think.

liszha said...

I used to be drawn to pink all the time and lately find myself buying blue. Ain't that funny?
I love how pink and blue match together.
I couldn't part from that bowl too if I had it. Lovely!