Saturday, March 6, 2010

Love Birds...

It was a Saturday full of crafting...we worked on all sorts of things and Sebastian spent the day sketching, his artwork is so adorable I'll be sure to post that as soon as his masterpiece is complete. I've been wanting to do a "love birds" collage ever since Julie posted the tutorial here. This is how mine turned out...so easy and so much fun!




We took a break from crafting to see Tim Burton's much anticipated Alice in Wonderland...we saw the 3D version and it was well worth the extra money, a few times I had to fight the urge to reach out and grab the things "popping" out of the screen! Loved the movie...my only disappointment was that I didn't find it as colorful as I wanted...I understand why it was sort of a dark movie, I just wanted more color. If you get a chance to see it in 3D I highly recommend it!

No comments: